Jump into your own Warrior's Story!

Warriors: The Series

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Books

Obi
Administrator

THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN TALK ABOUT BOOKS!! :) You can talk about any book(s), as long as their real or in-the-making.

--

-Obi (also known as Moonlight, Pebble, Dawnfire, Robinleaf and Mossfeather (who are my main characters but not all of them))

February 16, 2011 at 8:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Obi
Administrator

Hello I'm re-reading the first book of Warriors right now, and I'm also reading Tunnels...

--

-Obi (also known as Moonlight, Pebble, Dawnfire, Robinleaf and Mossfeather (who are my main characters but not all of them))

February 16, 2011 at 8:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Archy
Administrator

you are SO weird

you could just talk about books on 'new members who like to talk'

--

Sincerely,

Archy (also known as Silvershadow, Jill, Stone, Spiderwing Littlewhisker, Hawkstar Scarspine, Eaglepaw, Tall Person #1, Sia, Andrea, and Purple Marshmellow)

February 17, 2011 at 12:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dark Wolf
Site Owner

Hey Archy, don't be rude please!

February 17, 2011 at 2:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Archy
Administrator

She is my best friend. It is FUN to be rude to her. (Besides, she KNOWS she is weird)

--

Sincerely,

Archy (also known as Silvershadow, Jill, Stone, Spiderwing Littlewhisker, Hawkstar Scarspine, Eaglepaw, Tall Person #1, Sia, Andrea, and Purple Marshmellow)

February 17, 2011 at 3:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Obi
Administrator

THANKS! THANKS A LOT ARCHY!

--

February 17, 2011 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Archy
Administrator

Your welcome. :D

--

Sincerely,

February 17, 2011 at 3:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Obi
Administrator

I'm reading Seekers, and its REALLY good.

--

February 17, 2011 at 4:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Archy
Administrator

I know, you've told me, like a HUNDRED times.

--

Sincerely,

February 17, 2011 at 4:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Obi
Administrator

No I've only told you three times. :D

--

February 17, 2011 at 8:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Archy
Administrator

Hmm... It felt more then that...

--

Sincerely,

February 18, 2011 at 2:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Archy
Administrator

MWAHAHAHAHA! I updated my signature!

--

Sincerely,

February 18, 2011 at 2:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Obi
Administrator
Archy and Shadow look in your inboxes!!!!! You've been warned....
--

February 21, 2011 at 10:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Archy
Administrator

I hope you come back

--

Sincerely,

February 22, 2011 at 9:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Archy
Administrator

K, since this is supposeably about books I am rating a book I have recentally read. It is called TUNNELS and is AWESOME! 

I give it * * * * stars

It is about a 12 year old boy that uncovers a ruthless civilation underground. Yep, these towns are IN the earth. The 12 year old boy - Will Burrows- gets trapped in the towns and can't return without the threat of "bad things" happening.

There, that was my reveiw.

--

Sincerely,

March 17, 2011 at 11:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

qazwsxedcrfvtgbqaz2

I am reading currently the James Potter books. They are about Harry Potter's son, but weren't written by J.K. Rowling. If anybody has any questions about these books, please contact me. Meaning post on my wall. And also, I just finished (before the James Potter books) the 3rd book in the series "Missing". But it ended very rudely and the 4th book comes out in this year, but in August. August 23rd, to be exact. And now I have to wait a whole 4 months just to get it. Grrrrrr...

--

qazwsxedcrfvtgbqaz2 (a.k.a. Snowpaw, Europe girl, Croatia Girl, High Ruler and Queen of Awesomeness and Books)

April 1, 2011 at 7:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Archy
Administrator

Nice review, what is the book even about? How many stars do you give it? WHY DON'T YOU TELL US MORE!?!?!?!?

--

Sincerely,

April 2, 2011 at 11:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Archy
Administrator

The Hunger Games  by: Susanne Collins

I give this book *************** stars.

It is...hmm... I think I will just type up the back.

Winning means fame and fortune. Losing means certain death. The Hunger Games have begun... In the ruins of a plance once called North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by tweleve outlying districts. The Capitol is harsh and cruel and keeps the districts in line by forcing them to all send one boy and one girl between the ages of 12 and 18 to participate in the annual Hunger Games, a fight to the death on live T.V.

16-year-old Katniss Everdeen regards it as a death sentence when she steps forward to take her sister's place in the Games. But Katniss has been close to dead before and survival, for her, is a second nature. So she becomes a contender, but if she is to win she will have to start making choses that weigh survival against humanity and life against love.

--

Sincerely,

April 23, 2011 at 12:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Obi
Administrator

Ok, umm, I just read The Son of Neptune. I'll give it * * * * stars. It's part of the Heroes of Olympus and it continues the Prophecy of Seven, and you won't really get anything else about it unless you've read the first one... but before you read the first one you have to read the Percy Jackson series... I've read them all TWICE!!!!!!! I wanted to read the first one a third time but I couldn't find it :(

November 13, 2011 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Silenceclan

Welcome, Dawnfire!

Nothing new is happening in Silenceclan at the moment. Keep Rping though, and new things will pop up soon!

Cascadeclan

Welcome, Robinpelt, Sandpaw and Eaglepaw!

Nothing too important is happening in Cascadeclan right now, but keep an eye on those two new apprentices, Sandpaw and Eaglepaw. They're sure to become great warriors!

Tornadoclan

Welcome, Shadowscream and Littlewhisker!

Nothing much is happening in Tornadoclan right now, but keep checking back and Rping!

Featherclan

Welcome Mossfeather!

Nothing very interesting going on in this clan, but keep Rping and something is bound to appear!

Loners and Rogues

Welcome, Archy (rogue), Moonlight (rogue), Sparrow (rouge), Fierceheart (rogue), Shadowmarkings (rogue), Breeze (rogue), Tatterleaf (rogue), and Obi (rogue)! 

The Rogues just got through with their war against the clans, but are still planning something.. of course, the Rogues are always planning, right? So keep an eye on the rogues, they might attack again soon!

As for the Loners, nothing much is going on. Poor Thorn is all by himself! But who knows what he'll try? Keep watching!

Barn Cats

Welcome, Pebble, Stone, and Bear!

Nothing extremely interesting is going on with the Barn Cats, but who knows who'll room with them next?

Upcoming Events

No upcoming events

Recent Videos

966 views - 2 comments
1704 views - 2 comments
1082 views - 0 comments
1255 views - 2 comments

Recent Forum Posts

by Starfall over a year ago
by Obi over a year ago